Managing Capital Services
RMG’s expertise and experience allows us to provide a comprehensive implementation based on the needs of our clients. Our range of capital portfolio services span from a specific point solution (i.e., Planner training) to coaching an entire organization (i.e., Portfolio and End-to-End Capital Project Management) in a process improvement project. The Masters of Implementation © Methodology is flexible to meet your specific needs and allows for real-world modifications, as necessary. There’s no need to abandon the progress you’ve already made; RMG’s expertise and resources can help you build on what is already working. RMG works with clients to develop a focused approach toward a successful implementation. These include:
- Confirming and training to a standardized process.
- Coaching employees in cultural and behavioral changes that need to occur at all levels of the organization to build and sustain success.
- Developing an approach that fully integrates tools, systems, and people into the work management process.
- Discussing, confirming and delivering a business case for the desired improvement that clearly shows the measurable path to bottom-line results.
E2E Process Management
RMG’s End to End (E2E) process management service offering is a comprehensive review and recommendations of our client’s portfolio, program and project management practices. We work to develop or modify, your E2E work management processes to ensure work is completed on time, on budget and with-in scope. Our offering includes a review of system utilization, portfolio, program and project processes, and utilization…
Delivering Process Excellence
- Project responsibilities with clear accountabilities
- Reduced expedited parts and equipment delivery cost
- Defined stage gates and Management of Change process
- Reduction in scope changes and associated cost
- Appropriate oversight guidelines based on the complexity
- Project managed to the critical path duration
- Common project reporting at a dashboard and detailed level
- Consistent tool utilization based on complexity level
- Visibility of project cost and percent complete (Earned Value)
- Detailed scorecard with defined accountabilities
Our Typical Results
- 10-15% annual throughput increase
- 10-15% productivity improvement when paired with field implementation
- 5- 6% decrease in contingency budgets
- Up to 5% increase of projects delivered on time, on scope, on budget