Join Our Team
Our consultants represent RMG each and every day in front of our clients. They are the most significant driver for RMG's success and continued growth, so it's only natural to recruit the best and brightest individuals and align their talents with opportunities for success.
While working for RMG, you'll find a unique approach to your work/life balance and a culture that supports you to achieve your highest potential. As a result, RMG's turnover rate is exceptionally low providing a unique consistency throughout all our project teams allowing us to continually build on a strong foundation.
Looking to fill this full time position by June 30, 2018. Initial interviews will be conducted via phone but the process will move quickly. Marketing Specialists are the initial point of contact for all new prospects. The success of these individuals drives the success of the entire Business Development department and the credibility of our sales force. This is a dynamic, fast paced opportunity that has the potential for advancement. This position has a dual marketing and initial sales prospecting responsibility.
- The primary goal for this position is to secure first sales prospecting meetings for the Regional Vice President
- Conduct research on all prospect companies in the territory
- Market RMG services to new and previous customers
- Interest prospects on value and delivery of RMG’s services and methodologies
- In conjunction with the Regional Vice President, manage the territory budget for sales and marketing activities
- Manage the calendar of the Regional Vice President
- Periodically travel for first meetings, trade shows, and other events
Consultants staff each phase of RMG’s methodology and serve as the primary field and training resources for client engagements. We are currently accepting applications for individuals with various experience levels.
Individuals with any of the following process disciplines or certifications are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Capital Project Management (CAPEX)
- Utility (Generation and T&D), Refining, Mining, or Manufacturing Experience
- RCA, RCM, RCFA, or similar methodologies
- TPM, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or similar methodologies
- PMI or PMP certification and training experience
- SAP PM Module, P6 or similar experience
- Inventory Control, APICS
- Outage or Turnaround Management
- CMMS Setup, Installation and Training