Reliability Management Group (RMG) has been in the consulting business for over 30 years. We attribute our success to the impressive group of people that work for us.
We are currently interviewing and hiring Technical Support Professionals.
Education preferred (not required):
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of industrial engineering or mechanical experience
- 3 years of Project Management experience
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Minimum 3 years of prior asset management / EAM / CMMS Software experience; SAP, Maximo, Oracle, INFOR, MS Project, Primavera
- Minimum 5 years operational experience within the manufacturing industry
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building and management skills in complex business environments.
- Intermediate to advanced computer and software skills and aptitude
- Proficiency with word-processing, internet and email, spreadsheets/databases, and CRM systems (customer Relationship management)
- Able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations
- Experience in direct leader leadership and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Experience developing new business models and opportunities, defining, developing, and documenting business requirements and functional specifications
- Experience in indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training, and assignment of work projects to other team members
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly across North America.
- A working knowledge of asset management, reliability-centered maintenance, condition monitoring.
Preferred High level skill sets:
- A working knowledge of enterprise asset management software like SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Primavera, Ellipse, INFOR and/or Maximo.
- Prior exposure and/or a proven track record in financial analysis and modelling.
- Prior experience writing and utilizing report writing and/or business intelligence solutions.
- Maintain high level of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Ability to Conduct RCFA, FMEA & condition-based monitoring
- Assist with existing client support software, i.e… CMMS & EPM software
- Consult Client on advancing path toward CMMS maturity
- Develop project scope, define project guidelines
- Facilitate team information and workflow, participate in developing and documenting project schedules, milestones, and budgets
- Gathers information and participates in writing project plans.
- Coordinates and tracks project resources, staff, assets, and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes as needed
- Manage project progress, identify and quantify any variances, and perform required corrective actions
- Measure project performance using appropriate metrics & tools and techniques
- Obtain sponsor approvals, and coordinate the resources necessary to successfully complete the project
- Responsible for refining requirements, project coordination
- Guides multi-disciplinary project teams when required to achieve project objectives
- Communicates project status with key stakeholders and effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
- Improve team performance by leading, mentoring, training, and communicating effectively
- Work & coordinate activities with all plant departments as needed
- Have a solid understanding, working knowledge, and able to provide training, on Rotating Equipment and Predictive Technologies
- Working front line experience with maintenance execution, data input, and performance analysis.