RMG is hiring a senior consultant to join a software implementation project. The successful candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for implementing a Compliance Tracking software solution for a client in the gas utility sector. The ideal applicant will have strong experience in business analysis and end-to-end software implementation efforts (gap analysis through training and go-live), with a bias for engaging client employees to deliver sustainable solutions. Experience in regulatory compliance, project management, work management, and HSE is desired. Background in the utility sector is a plus.
If you are interested in joining the RMG Team, please send your resume and cover letter to the email address listed below.
Consultants staff each phase of RMG’s methodology and serve as the primary field and training resources for client engagements. We are currently accepting applications for individuals with various experience levels.
• RCA, RCM, RCFA, or similar methodologies
• TPM, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or similar methodologies
• PMI or PMP certification and training experience
• SAP PM Module, P6 or similar experience
• Inventory Control, APICS
• Outage or Turnaround Management
• CMMS Setup, Installation and Training
• Capital Project Management (CAPEX)
• Utility (Generation and T&D), Refining, Mining, or Manufacturing Experience