- A coal fired base load plant with a generating capacity of approximately 1,600 MW/Hr. total from four units.
- Plant personnel complement of 321 employees.
- Two of the four units are operated by TEP but are owned by other companies.
- Limited CMMS functionality and use with previous processes
- Improved skill levels in work processes
- Improved CMMS functionality
- More accurate equipment history supporting future reliability efforts
- Established methodology for maintaining and improving processes that provide a foundation for availability/ cost improvements
- Reduced maintenance work backlogs and reduced emergency work
- Increased levels of work completed and PMs completed on time.