- The Irvington plant is a peaking facility with a generating capacity of 646 MW/Hr. Tucson Electric Power’s (TEP) base load plant is in Springerville, AZ.
- The Irvington plant is a unionized facility consisting of 74 people.
- TEP is a subsidiary of UniSource Energy
- Compliance to daily maintenance schedules nearing 90%
- Emergency work reduced to less than 10%
- Instituted, trained and coached Operator Performed Maintenance & PM process enhancement
- Maintenance overtime reduced by 55%
- Contractor usage reduced by $200,000 per quarter