- Power Stations in the Allegheny System representing approximately 5000 MW of generating capacity.
- Significant reductions in boiler tube leaks were paramount to continued business competitiveness. More than 90% of EFOR was traced to boiler tube leaks that could have been averted by the timely completion of the right proactive outage work.
- Outage preparation timelines of 6 months or less.
- Company undergoing a 10% reduction in management staff corporate-wide. At the time of implementation
- Percent of work planned for each outage went from <20% to >90%.
- Outage scope completion improvement: from ~85% to 98%
- Planned Outage Durations reduced by 15%.
- Past Outages were completed an average of 4.1 days beyond schedule. Post implementation outages were completed an average of .25 days ahead of schedule.
- Additional revenue for duration improvements à$3,118,650.
- Reduction in cost overruns from planned budgets à $334,168.